Well, we all hate phone updates, especially if it will be done at least once a month. This is the case of the iPhone getting updates on a monthly basis. What the heck, seriously? Why can’t they just give as a one-time update good for a number of months? Well, we love to rant, don’t we. Well, the latest update of the iOS, the iOS 8.3, packs some goodness for iPhone and iPad users to keep up the pace of their phone’s performance. There are reasons why we have to consider the iPhone update now, at least for iPhone users. There are the top reasons why you have to update your iPhone right now.
- Siri is way better – If you have noticed that there could be something wrong with Siri, then you noticed right. However, you have no problems. The problem lay with Siri. The good thing about the latest iOS update is that Siri will give you a brand new experience. The update made Siri speaks like never before. It gives her a more engaging tone, even if the words she speaks are the same. It is unnecessary, but hey, it is a subtle touch that you can notice. Siri also comes up with jokes that are not quite funny. Even Siri’s pronunciation of the street name through the Maps app is revamped.
- Fixes that are family-oriented – If you are using iPhone for quite a while, then you know the app called as Family Sharing. The first time it was released, it is not the smoothest of the apps, at least wait for the next iPhone update. But the latest update will make you check it. Parents would love this app. It made the Ask to Buy notifications more consistent. This lets users grant the permission on iTunes or App Store purchases. Likewise, the latest update lets parents filter the iMessages of their children from people who are not present in their Contacts. This is indeed a great security measure to ensure the kids’ protection.
- CarPlay can be controlled wirelessly – After the latest update, iPhone users will have the chance to control their car radio, even without plugging their handsets. CarPlay does not require any iPhone to be plugged into the USB port just to control the radio. The interface of CarPlay is by now directly beamed from the handset to the head unit of the car. This gives a seamless control for people who like to access radio on a fly. It has become more convenient to them.
- Emojis galore – If you are a fan of emojis, then the latest iPhone update download will satisfy your cravings for more emojis! Think about having extra 300 emojis waiting to be discovered. This set of extra emojis has been added to the iOS keyboard, so you are sure to give them a try soon after you updated your OS. One thing I like about the new emoticons is that Apple has managed to slip one Vulcan salute (Hello, Mr. Spock). And I know I will use it on a regular basis. If you are hyped for the iOS 8.3 update, then you have to get it now.
- Wi-Fi gives more freedom – Who doesn’t love Wi-Fi? We breathe Wi-Fi by now, and it has become one of the basic commodities today. Whenever there is a huge software update. It appears that some users are experiencing bugs that they must not. The last update has let people suffer from intermittent access to the internet; all because of the Wi-Fi connectivity. The guys from Apple have heard about this complaint, and they have done something about it. They provide an update for the Wi-Fi in the latest iOS update. Here’s hoping that the Wi-Fi connectivity issues will be dealt with positively.
The Need To Update Your Phone Immediately
If you do not want to have any problems with regards to your phone, then you have to consider updating it right away. As soon as it is permitted, you have to look for updates. This is important for you to have a seamless experience. These are the reasons why you must update your iPhone. Although they are not so remarkable,they are essential for the best experience with your phone. All you have to do is to update right now and get a hold of these new features, and avoid iPhone update problems.